Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 4

     Today was a long day. I had a photo shoot outside in the cold and the rain all afternoon. Followed by a (very loud) birthday party for a few of my Husband's family members. I have a mountain load of editing I need to get caught up on and thinking about it stresses me out a bit, I'm not gonna lie. On days like today, the little things the kids do tend to feel multiplied by a billion, and then the yelling starts. I don't do it on purpose, it just happens, and then I feel like a terrible Mom all night. Not today though. I wasn't going to let the Yell Monster get the best of me. SO, I sucked it up. When the kids started to knit pick at each other, I started to sing in my head. I made it the whole day! No yelling, yay! I almost slipped once I think, but I got through it. I'm so glad I'm doing this. My husband is doing it right along with me, and we're feeling good. Every day feels a little better, I can't imagine what 365 is gonna feel like. Hope whatever your challenge is, it's going well for you! One day at a time.


No comments:

About Me

Jen is a mother to three beautiful children. She is a wife to an amazing husband. She is a photographer for a living and in her free time (haha) she loves to read.

Followers